Just over a year ago the UK government decided to install a quite consequential Plastic Packaging Tax, forcing label and packaging print shops to monitor and submit their usage and consumption of plastic in their products and manufacturing processes. It serves a noble purpose – supporting sustainability in our industry – but it has also caused a lot of concerned frowning on how to manage a complex reporting process that covers all aspects of this PPT-legislation.
The CERM Plastic Packaging-toolset covers two essential scripts to first calculate and inject the PPT weight for product and liner separately into 2 fields of the product properties, and secondly to calculate and automatically create invoice price lines on sales orders when applicable.
Our periodic reporting tool contains a fixed set of reports that include stock intake of finished products over a specific period of time, and an alternative report based on shipped finished products.
More information on the CERM Plastic Packaging Toolset?
If you're a customer and have not reached out on how to implement our PPT-toolset, we are available and happy to help. You can raise your TopDesk-ticket here.
In need of a personalized CERM demo?
If you're not a customer yet, but you're interested in how CERM MIS can help you cope with the Plastic Packaging Tax and further integrate your workflow, you can request your meeting or personal CERM MIS Software demo.
Related content and other must-reads:
- Don't get caught out on the UK Plastic Packaging Tax coming into force as of April 1st 2022
- Workflow automation to its fullest extend at Springfield Solutions
- Automating state-of-the-art printing techniques and sophisticated embellishments at Auroflex Luxury Labels
- NEW KURZ partner integration: automating PO information
- NEW PARTNER INTEGRATION: Discover our CERM-Nilpeter connection