Esko, a Danaher company, is a global provider of integrated software and hardware solutions that digitize, automate and connect the go-to-market process of consumer goods. The Esko range of advanced prepress, flexo platemaking, digital finishing and print inspection solutions connects people, processes and tools to meet the needs of global brands and the people who trust them. Esko customers bring consumer products to life with accuracy, quality, efficiency and speed. Today, packaging for 9 out of 10 major brands is produced by Esko customers. Headquartered in Gent, Belgium, Esko employs 1.800 people worldwide.
- 20/04/2021 - Estrabols Imprimeur marks a proud milestone
- 09/04/2021 - Il Nastro's path to automation
- 15/06/2020 - Tilia Labs, CERM and Esko collaborate for workflow webinar
- 15/04/2020 - Press connectivity boosts productivity
- 29/08/2017 - Blue Label Digital Printing integrates CERM MIS and Esko Automation Engine production system to effectively manage ten-fold growth
- 02/06/2016 - CERM and Esko celebrate 50th succesful label workflow integration at Digital Etikett